Friday, May 4, 2007

What's Going on here?

Who the hell am I?Am I a simple writer? Am I someone with extraordinary abillities? Maybe I'm a superhero...
I've been E-mailed by a very nice young lade who had this to ask me (slightly revised), "Umm, do you have your own group? I would be--and several other people--would love to be members. We could talk about the latest horror novels and talk on how we can improve our writing...well you don't, you're great but you know what I mean. That would be so awesome and positive. Well in recent events peple are very gloomy and dark. I love it because you can cuddle up to a good book."
Am I that good to have my own group? I know my book has sold quite a few copies, which seems to be better than some other first-timers. Though it wasn't with the best publisher, it's still selling, and selling well. While it's doing "fair" on Amazon.com, it's doing better than "fair" on BN.com. Under the new releases of BN.com's supernatural-horror section, I was #15, surpassing people that I think are much better writers than I. These people incluse Michael Laimo, JF, Simon Clark and many other mass-market authors that are nothing less than icons in horror-fiction.
Did my family buy a few thousand copies and kept it a secret? Perhaps.
At the result of this, I got advice from a fellow author-pal to do soemthing with CafePress.com who does personalized clothing and other items. These items extend from shirts, hoddies, bears, thongs--yes, I said THONGS.
I made them the chapes price I could, so they wouldn't be too expensive if any person--which would most likely be one or two--choose to purchase them. The link is on my main page of my profile, or CLICK HERE

If anyone hads any further suggestions of any kind, feel free to send me a message.
Thanks.

1 comment:

Queenie said...

Everybody needs some groupies.